CCP offers one-on-one sessions with an instructor for those who may not have time for a class or workshop, or perhaps just want individual attention. Private tutoring offers many benefits. Learning should be rewarding and fun. The CCP tutor program can work for any student, regardless of their skill level. We make learning photography easy and rewarding.
Discover the benefits of one-to-one teaching:
- The skills we focus on go far beyond improving photographic technique. These skills are a springboard for expanding one’s abilities in and outside of the classroom.
- Tutoring helps students discover their strengths and encourages them to develop in areas that need improvement.
- Tutoring provides plentiful opportunities for success, without a class full of students that make the process embarrassing.
- Tutoring is based on guided discovery. Because each student learns differently, we encourage questions and teach students how they learn best, at their own pace.
- Students are more accountable for their actions when one person is able to provide them with positive reinforcement, continuous encouragement, combined with technical expertise and constructive feedback. Individual attention is essential for confidence to increase, learning to take place and grades to improve.
- Completion of work is not our main goal; we strive for an understanding of material as well as forming habits that go beyond the tutoring session.
- By consistently modeling and encouraging effective organization and discipline, we foster within each student the ability to concentrate on the camera and learn faster with fewer distractions.
- Through continual accomplishments, students of all ability levels gain confidence, discover learning is worthwhile and realize their potential
- As professional tutors we:
- Adapt and modify to student’s style of learning
- Treat students with respect and promote responsibility for actions
- Are genuinely willing to listen
- Are highly qualified, naturally patient teachers
- Are skilled at mixing fun with work
- Have excellent abilities to communicate with people
- Have contagious enthusiasm for learning
- Have excellent references available
For your convenience, you can pay for your tutoring in advance.