- Registrations for classes and/or workshops are filled on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Please register early to reserve your space.
- If space is available, registrations are accepted up until the first day of the class or workshop.
- Registration requires full payment.
- We accept cash, money orders, personal checks and American Express, MasterCard and VISA credit cards.
Refunds & Withdrawals:
- The Center is committed to providing the best instructors and materials for its students, therefore the following refund policies are obligatory:
- All registration fees include a 30% non-refundable administrative fee.
- A full refund of your registration fee will be issued if we cancel a class or workshop.
- A 50% refund of your registration fee (minus the 30% administrative fee) will be issued if you notify us in writing by fax, email or mail at least 5 business days before a workshop or class begins.
- No refunds will be issued after a class or workshop has started, regardless of attendance. Funds may not be forwarded to any subsequent class/workshop.
- Classes and/or workshops are subject to cancellation 24 hours before the first class due to under-enrollment.
- A full credit or refund will be issued.
- In the event that the Center has to cancel a class session, a make-up session will be scheduled.
- No refunds are given for missed class sessions.
- Your instructor will discuss any holiday coverage at the first class session.
- Classes are designed for students 18 years of age and older, unless otherwise designated.